The Tournament Team
Our Professional Tournament Team at WinterStone Golf Course is committed to the success of your event. From the planning, implementation and final wrap-up, we are here to serve you. We offer a variety of ideas to help make your tournament fun for the players and hassle free for you. As the organizer of an event we want you to "look good".
Tournaments and Group Events at WinterStone ... a Winning Experience
- A scenic championship caliber 18 hole course designed by Craig Schreiner
- Available for your group any day of the week
- A professional staff to set up and help run the event with you
- Carts staged with players names and starting holes on cart signs
- Official scorecards and rule sheets provided
- Longest drive, closest to the pin and other contests can be set up for your event
- Beverage carts on the course throughout the day
- Player Assistants guiding players to their starting holes
- We will score the event for you on our big screen T.V.'s in the Pavilion
- We can host awards presentation programs, with merchandise, gift certificates and other prizes
- Full use of our Pavilion, the best tournament hosting facility in Kansas City
- Delicious pre or post event catered meal
Fees for 2012
Includes: Golf, cart, range balls
Fees start at $37.00 per player
Fees start at $45.00 per player
$5.00 Pro Shop Credit for $4.00
Drink and Food Options Available
Contact the course at 816-257-5755 for dates and availability.
To reserve WinterStone for your next tournament or group event, please call Head Professional Kane Chapman at 816-257-5755 or fill out our request form above.